Once a week, the locals gather and put on a market that offers the best local produce. It's that kind of atmosphere that you'll enjoy when you stay as a guest in our rustic apartment in Cayeux sur Mer. When you’re not exploring the area, jump into the shared heated swimming pool. Other features we think you’ll love:
- Bedroom with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds
- There is a Double sofa bed in the living room
- Hungry? Make a meal in your kitchen
- Access to a lovely Indoor Pool
- FREE Wi-Fi in common area, Wi-Fi in-room available
- Complimentary Outdoor Parking, Covered parking available
- Keep up your fitness routine by stopping by the on-site gym
- Local market nearby that pops up three times a week and offers some of the freshest local products
- Hotel-style front desk & reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
**PLEASE NOTE that this unit DOES NOT feature a Sea View. However, we do have a number of sea view units available for a small extra charge. Please contact our team to enquire about the availability of a sea view unit for your holiday.**
Experience the spray of the sea as you walk along the beautiful pebbled beaches of Cayeux. Before heading back to our rustic apartment, be sure to stop at the weekly market and pick up fresh food. As our guest, when you’re not walking along the pebbled beach or taking a trip to one of the local villages, you can go for a swim in the shared heated pool or take advantage of the on-site fitness centre. You’ll love the local culture, before returning to our rustic and cozy retreat by the beach.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our 30m2 unit with either a Double bed or 2 Single beds, and there is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to the bedding arrangement of your unit, please let us know when booking and we'll try our best to accommodate you.
Start your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels for rent upon arrival for €10/person.
When you're ready to wind down for the day, relax in our comfortable LIVING AREA. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee – that’s assuming you don’t want to use the FREE Wi-Fi at the reception. Television is available for an additional charge of €7/day or €35/week.
Hungry? Cook up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Résidence Les Terrasses de la Plage, where our property is conveniently located. Outdoor parking is available for free on-site and covered parking is available for an additional fee of €30/week. Dive into the lovely indoor pool on-site, before warming up at the fitness centre. Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities after a day by the beach.
Hoping to bring your pet? Please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you for an additional fee. Upon arrival, you’ll be asked to provide a fully-refundable security deposit and cleaning deposit. An end-of-stay cleaning can be provided for between €56 and €112 per apartment. There’s also a small daily Holiday Tax.
To start your day, grab a glass of juice and stroll along the plank boardwalk that winds down the pebbled beach. If you’re looking for groceries, you have 2 options. You can either walk to the local supermarket which is 150m away, or wait for the weekly market, where locals gather to offer fresh products from the region. Don’t feel like grocery shopping? Then walk on the beach until you reach Le Petit Baigneur. If you’re looking to get out and experience nature, it’s only a 15-minute drive to Bay of the Somme. Birdwatchers will love a trip to Réserve Avifaune, which is home to over 250 species of birds.
Other Things to Note:
- PLEASE NOTE that this unit DOES NOT feature a sea view, however we do have a number of sea view units available for a small extra charge. Please contact our team to enquire about the availability of a sea view unit for your holiday
- When you walk along the beach, try to pick your favourite colourful cabin
- If you’re up for a drive, you can head over to the Bay of the Somme to enjoy its unspoiled nature
- The plank walk extends for over 2km on the beautiful pebbled beach
- Birdwatchers will love a trip to Réserve Avifaune, which is home to over 250 species of birds
- Should you desire a balcony or patio, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- Bed linen and towels are available for rent for €10/kit
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €112
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1/night per person
- If you’d like to bring your pet, please let us know when booking and we will try to accommodate them for €5/night or €25/week
- While outdoor parking is available for free, you can enjoy covered parking for a charge of €30/week
- Television is available for €7/night or €35/week