Our cozy space with a view of the lake is the perfect place to stay on your next vacation. Located near the banks of Lake Leman near the Swiss border, our retreat is the ideal place to practice a wide range of winter and summer sports. Our space has many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed and a Single fold out bed
- Pull-out bed for 2 people in the living room
- Lake view
- TV with French programming
- Wi-Fi available
- Balcony or terrace
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Heated indoor pool that’s open year-round
- Complimentary outdoor parking (1 spot per accommodation)
- Sauna access available
Our space is the perfect place to stay if you're seeking a tranquil getaway, and you'll love waking up to a view of the lake. Located near the shores of Lake Geneva, close to Switzerland and at the doors of the Chablais Massif, Evian-les-Bains is a relaxing and peaceful mountain haven! Take a refreshing dip in the heated indoor swimming pool, which is open year-round, or spend some time on the playground with your kids. For guests who like to stay active on their vacation, enjoy access to the well-equipped fitness room.
Our 31m2 chalet has 1 BEDROOM which features a Double bed and a Single fold out bed. You’ll find a Pull-out bed in the living area which can accommodate 2 additional guests. We’ll provide you with bedding, so you don’t have to fill your suitcase with linens!
Begin your day in the 1 BATHROOM. If you’re travelling light, you can rent kits containing bathroom linen for €8/set. Bathroom linen is included in stays of 6 nights or less.
After a day spent enjoying the natural beauty of this location, retreat to our LIVING AREA and relax on the sofa. Enjoy your favourite show on the television, which features French programming. If you’re craving fresh air, step out onto the balcony or terrace and enjoy a glass of your favourite French wine. You can connect with friends and family back home by using the Wi-Fi, which is available for €8/day or €20/week.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, cook a quick meal in our KITCHEN, which features a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. If you need coffee to kickstart your morning, good news: our chalet has its own coffee maker. The on-site laundry machines, which are available for an additional fee, can take care of any accidental spills you may have.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Odalys Les Chalets d'Evian in Evian-les-Bains, where our property is conveniently located. These include the heated indoor pool, which is open year-round, access to the fitness room, the playground, and the on-site sauna. Please note the sauna is only available to guests over 16 and costs €6/session/person or €25/5 sessions/person.
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is complimentary outdoor parking available on-site, with each accommodation having one parking space.
Upon arrival, you'll be asked for a security deposit of €300, a Holiday Tax, and an eco-tax. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a charge of €12/day or €60/week. For stays of 7 nights or more, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (except the kitchen) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €60.
This area is perfect for anyone seeking relaxation or outdoor adventure! Play tennis on one of the 10 public courts or go hiking in the mountains! Soothe yourself in the Evian thermal baths after a long day of adventure. If you don’t feel like cooking, stop by Le Moulin à Poivre and grab a bite to eat while lounging on the outdoor terrace and enjoying a cocktail.
- This apartment features views of the lake!
- Kits containing bathroom linens are available for €8/set (free for stays of 6 nights or less)
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/pet/night or €60/pet/week
- Upon arrival, you’ll be asked for a security deposit of €300 along with a Holiday Tax and an eco-tax
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee starting from €60
- ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included), and drivers licenses are not valid
- Sauna: €6/session/person or €25/5 sessions/person.
- Fondue or Raclette machine: €6