Entering this third-floor home from the stairway, you’ll come first to a sitting room. Classic in design, it has a contemporary sofa and armchairs, a clean-cut coffee table and many bold artworks and statuettes. Next door there’s another sitting room – this time completely classic, there’s a gilt-framed portrait, wrought-iron Juliet balconies, and a grand piano for a centrepiece. Then, just across the hallway, there’s the pink-walled kitchen, which has wooden cabinets and a matching dining table, all lit by a contemporary chandelier.
Beyond that, the hallway curves to the right, and leads first to a turquoise bathroom (with a roll-top bath), and then to a toilet room. A little further along there’s the master bedroom, where retro furniture surrounds the king-size bed. Further on, you’ll find two more characterful bedrooms – one with two lofted single beds, the other with just the one.:
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so ask us if you'd like to have fans for your stay.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home, with no elevator.
- The king-sized bed in the master bedroom is made of two single beds put together.
- The curtains in the master bedroom do not completely block out daylight.
- Please note that the three bunk beds in the second and third bedroom are suitable for children only.