Just a short walk from the télécabine Pic Lumière, our cozy and rustic apartment in Saint-Lary provides the perfect mountain holiday! Dive into the lovely seasonal pool on-site after a day on the hiking the trails, or enjoy access to the sauna after a day on the pistes.
In the midst of the Hautes-Pyrénées, our cozy apartment is perfectly equipped to provide everything you need on your holiday! Ideally located, this unit is a short walk from the Pic Lumière cable car, and the village centre of Saint-Lary, which offers an array of restaurants, boutiques and entertainment. Jump on the nearby gondola to ski the fantastic pistes and, at the end of the day, unwind in the on-site sauna and steam room (for an extra charge). Cook up your favourite meals in the kitchenette before relaxing in our charming space.
Sleep up to 6 guests in our lovely 420 sq. ft. apartment, which combines traditional decor with modern amenities. In the master bedroom, the 2 comfortable Single beds will ensure you a good night's sleep, and the sleeping alcove contains a Bunk bed. In the living area, a Single sofa bed and a pull-out bed are ideal for children. The full bathroom with bathtub or shower comes equipped with towels upon arrival (though a change of linen is available for a fee).
Sit back and relax in the cozy living area with a comfortable sofa and a TV, and for your convenience, Wi-Fi is available in this apartment for an extra charge. Prepare a delicious meal, or raclette, in the fitted kitchenette with dishwasher, ceramic hob, and microwave or oven. Enjoy your meal at the dining table with seating, or if you'd like a balcony or terrace, please do request this with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. As a bonus, guests receive 1 free sauna or steam room session/apartment/week!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of amenities and services at the Residence Le Clos de Saint-Hilaire, where this property is conveniently located. In July and August, dive into the outdoor heated pool 150m away, or into the kiddie pool. Warm up in the sauna and steam room (for an extra charge), before working out in the fitness centre. Rent some board games or a raclette set from the front desk to enjoy a fantastic evening with friends or family. For your convenience, laundry facilities and underground parking are available on-site, as well as cot or high chair hire, and baby kits (please advise upon booking). The residence is happy to supply bed linen and towels upon your arrival, though a change of linen is available for €8/set. For short stays of under 6 nights, bed linen, towels, and an end of stay cleaning are included!
Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a damage deposit of €400 will be collected upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for a fee. If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, they may be accommodated for an additional fee.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one apartment to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Other Things to Note:
- Visit the thermal baths, just 500m away!
- The outdoor pool, 150m away, and the small kiddie pool are open in July and August
- Make use of the 1 sauna or hammam session offered per accommodation/week! Additional sessions cost €8/session, €39/6 sessions
- If you'd like a balcony or terrace, please do specify your preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- Enjoy indoor parking for €7/day or €29/week
- Wi-Fi is available in the apartments for €4.90/day; €19.90/week; €24.9/week/family for up to 3 devices
- For short stays of under 6 nights, bed linen, towels, and end of stay cleaning (excl. kitchenette) are included
- For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (excl. kitchenette) costs between €39 and €69
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a €400/apartment damage deposit will be collected upon arrival
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will add a request to your reservation