Discover comfort and convenience in your cozy studio in Nantes! Your roomy unit is in walking distance to a myriad of museums, historical monuments, and beautiful parks and gardens for quieter moments. A scenic drive to the Loire Valley leads to an exploration of different wine routes, including the small region of Coteaux d’Ancenis, to sample some of the finest Loire Valley wines. Other features you'll love:
- Queen Bed or 2 Twin beds in the living area
- FREE Wi-Fi in your room + International TV stations
- Fully-Equipped kitchen with microwave, electric hobs, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
- Cardio center on-site
- Luggage storage rooms
- Underground parking available
- Breakfast buffet - kids under 4 years old eat free!
- Centrally located to a variety of museums, monuments, and parks
- 5-minute drive to Express Supermarket or SPAR to collect last-minute food items
- 24-hour reception desk
Located close to a major airport and train station, this studio is in walking distance to numerous city walks, museums, monuments, and lovely parks and gardens! Venture out for a day trip to the Château de Clisson, build by the Clisson family in the fifteenth century, where you’ll discover defensive architecture. A quick walk to the Talensac market to stock up on fresh produce and seafood will prepare you to cook in your fully-equipped kitchen for any meal. Modern furniture and decor in the studio will make your stay feel extra special and comfortable as you return to your cozy home away from home.
The LIVING AREA features either a Queen bed or 2 Twin beds with cozy bedding. Should you have a preference as to your bedding arrangement, please do let us know and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! Get your work done at a desk near the bed that turns into a small office area, with chairs and a table. Enjoy a peaceful meal at the dining table and chairs. After an adventurous day, sit down and put your feet up and watch some TV (international channels).
Get your day started in the bright BATHROOM, complete with a shower, hairdryer, and towel dryer.
A fully-equipped KITCHEN includes 2 electric hobs, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, and a dishwasher for easy clean-up. If you want to cook within the comforts of your cozy apartment, take a quick drive or leisurely walk along the Loire river to Express Supermarket or SPAR to buy some basic necessities.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at Appart'Hotel Odalys City Nantes Cité des Congrès, where your studio is conveniently located, including a fitness center, an on-site restaurant, luggage storage rooms to store your ski or gym gear, a safe in the room to store your valuable possessions, and coin-operated laundry machines. Bring the whole family to a daily breakfast buffet at the on-site restaurant- kids under 4 years old eat for free - a great start to your exciting day discovering Nantes’ museums, monuments, and beautiful gardens.
Please note that a fully-refundable damage deposit and a tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival. If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll try our best to accommodate you for a fee. Some of our rooms and facilities are wheelchair accessible, so please let us know if you require accessible accommodation and we'll see if we can accommodate your needs. Underground covered parking is available close to your unit for a daily fee.
Situated on Île de Nantes, your unit is a quick walk to the Bras de la Madeleine, the northern part of the Loire River. A short drive to the Nantes train station (Gares de Nantes) and 15-minutes to the airport makes traveling stress-free. A host of activities and adventures are close to the unit, including an 8-minute drive to the National History Museum, and a 12-minute drive to the Botanical Garden, Jardin Japonais de l'Île de Versailles. Head over to the Square Gustave Roch or Square Vertais for a lovely stroll or give in to your pizza craving at Le Comptoir Sale e Pepe, a cozy atmosphere and a short drive from your room. Enjoy a day trip (2 hr 28min) to the Loire Valley to sip fine wines, explore the regional nature park by camping or hiking, discover the army museum, or take horseback riding lesson at the school nearby.
- Fitness Center access
- Please do get in touch with our team should you have a bedding preference
- Bed linen, towels, and a light daily cleaning are included for short stays only
- An end of stay cleaning and additional cleaning services are available for longer stays for additional charges
- Pet fee €10/day/apartment
- Underground parking on-site €12/day
- Enjoy breakfast service to start your day right: €12 (Adult), €7 (4-12 years), Kids under 4 years old eat FREE
- Convenient coin-operated laundry is available on-site
- Pet fee €10/day/apartment
- Upon arrival, a tourist tax of €0.65 /day/person, and a fully-refundable damage deposit of €300 to €500 will be collected upon arrival